I am a photography professional trying to alter my perspective on things. I began as a graphic designer and have moved to painting and photography as my work.I enjoy being able to mix my painters eye with photography. Over the last couple of years I've worked to expand my photographic skills and have successfully begun growing my clientele offering a more interesting and creative perspective to more often ordinary photography. Art shouldn't be boring and photography can be art.
Find me at: http://www.surgedesigns-az.com
8 Jul 2009 — 941 views
The varied beauty and landscapes of Arizona that most people never get to see.
1 Jul 2009 — 750 views
How my trip to China has made me feel so very thankful.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?