I am an entrepreneur, photographer, speaker, artist, writer, and traveler and hold a degree in philosophy from Stony Brook State University of New York. I have over twenty years experience in the hospitality business as owner of Rancho Encantado, an eco-resort and spa in Mexico. I am author of the book: Fifty and Beyond: New Beginnings in Health and Well-Being.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
413 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?