I am an entrepreneur, photographer, speaker, artist, writer, and traveler and hold a degree in philosophy from Stony Brook State University of New York. I have over twenty years experience in the hospitality business as owner of Rancho Encantado, an eco-resort and spa in Mexico. I am author of the book: Fifty and Beyond: New Beginnings in Health and Well-Being.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
139 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
203 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?