I am an avid long exposure shooter. While I make my living shooting commercial subjects, I pursue my artistic endeavors after the sun goes down(or before it comes up). It excites me to capture motion in photographs while also absorbing different spectrums of light by dragging the shutter for as long as possible. I always strive to learn new techniques through experimentation and study of other photographers. I consider photography fine art, and I personally do my best(in my humble and small
Find me at: http://www.cswabb-photography.com
22 Apr 2011 — 18 views, 3 favorites
22 Apr 2011 — 12 views, 2 favorites
9 Apr 2011 — 4 views
9 Apr 2011 — 7 views
9 Apr 2011 — 5 views
9 Apr 2011 — 6 views
9 Feb 2011 — 17 views, 2 favorites
7 Feb 2011 — 21 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?