I am a digital photographer and Artist from Derry, NH. My Dad gave me my first camera, a manual shutter Konica rangefinder with no light meter, when I was 16. It was one he got during the Korean War and though it was 20 years old when he gave it to me I cherish it to this day. At 21 I bought darkroom equipment including a Besler 23C enlarger. I now use a Nikon D70s and really love the digital world. I also love to paint in oil and watercolor.
Find me at: http://www.madkatstudios.com
18 Jan 2012 — 9 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?