Joshua Levy is an American photographer based in Baltimore,Maryland. During his junior year in high school, Joshua decided to take a photography class and there he discovered his passion for photography. After graduating high school and moving to Philadelphia for college, Joshua attended Antonelli Institute to perfect his craft in photography while being surrounded by extremely talented individuals and hardworking staff.
Find me at: http://www.joshualevyphoto.com
3 Nov 2011 — 5 views, 1 favorite
3 Nov 2011 — 7 views
3 Nov 2011 — 6 views, 1 favorite
3 Nov 2011 — 4 views
22 Oct 2011 — 9 views
20 Oct 2011 — 13 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?