I am in awe.
I love traveling, writing, reading, and photos.
I dream during the day and talk while I'm asleep.
I think the people who get to name crayons and nail polishes have one of the coolest jobs in the world.
I used to want people to call me Mimi. It didn't exactly catch on, but I still think it has a chance.
I believe everything must happen for a reason. Even the sad stuff...it all will work out in the end, won't it?
19 Feb 2009 — 47 views
19 Feb 2009 — 48 views, 1 favorite
19 Feb 2009 — 45 views
16 Feb 2009 — 50 views
9 Feb 2009 — 93 views, 1 comment
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?