I am very new to this kind of thing but I find that I like it a lot. I have traveled this country a lot but I am now seeing it though diferent eyes and the lenz of my camera. I have three growen children a very tolerant husband and an old dog I really love. I love to paint and plan on painting some of my better photos. I find the world is a very special place and when you photograph it you get to keep it forever and that in it's self is the reward.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?