I am very new to this kind of thing but I find that I like it a lot. I have traveled this country a lot but I am now seeing it though diferent eyes and the lenz of my camera. I have three growen children a very tolerant husband and an old dog I really love. I love to paint and plan on painting some of my better photos. I find the world is a very special place and when you photograph it you get to keep it forever and that in it's self is the reward.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
401 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?