I started shooting street photography using an old Nikon F3. I traveled a lot and documented my own journey mostly using black and white films. Then I shifted my photo subjects into more personal matters after I found out all that Lomography movement. My film choice also has been changed from B&W to colors.
Find me at: http://www.lomography.com
9 Mar 2010 — 37 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?