Our lives present us with a series of moments. The challenge comes in being fully present and aware of both the physical world around us and the emotional terrain within. My expression is a marriage of these perspectives: without that totality we fail to understand the complex, and sometimes contradictory, balance those moments present to us.
Find me at: http://www.taragill.com
3 Dec 2007 — 145 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
246 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?