Our lives present us with a series of moments. The challenge comes in being fully present and aware of both the physical world around us and the emotional terrain within. My expression is a marriage of these perspectives: without that totality we fail to understand the complex, and sometimes contradictory, balance those moments present to us.
Find me at: http://www.taragill.com
3 Dec 2007 — 173 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?