I am a happily married father working as an IT manager and I've always loved photography since I can remember. Work and family keep my hobby under a very strict timeline. Whenever I get the chance however, the camera comes with me. :o) It is truly humbling to witness someones emotional change due to a photograph taken by you.
25 Oct 2010 — 15 views
25 Oct 2010 — 13 views, 1 favorite
25 Oct 2010 — 11 views
22 Oct 2010 — 16 views, 1 favorite
22 Oct 2010 — 10 views, 1 favorite
22 Oct 2010 — 18 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?