I am a high school photography club advisor. The only thing I enjoy more than the excitement of creating a photo, is watching the joy on the faces of my students as they do the same while developing artistic passion and vision. I am constantly blown away by the talent on this site and consistently learning from all of you.
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes" - Marcel Proust
7 Jul 2009 — 55 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
76 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
223 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?