I am a self-taught photographer (still learning!) and writer.
I'm a dreamer and a dancer.
I like photography, because it's an instant outlet for my creativity, unlike gnawing the end of my pencil while searching for the perfect word, or feeling the urge to dance but being surrounded by people who'd think i was a bit odd if I gave in to it.
I give in to photography unabashedly!
p.s.Feel free to add, send a message, or offer CONstructive criticism.
Find me at: http://www.travelblog.org
4 Sep 2008 — 78 views, 1 favorite
4 Sep 2008 — 87 views
3 Sep 2008 — 71 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
64 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
193 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
215 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?