I am happily retired living in New England. Photography and writing are my hobbies. My constant companions are my two Beagles which are my avatar, thus; TenFeet2Hands.
We are constant companions, they allow me to stop for a photo of anything in Nature, anytime during a walk; in return, I allow them to sniff as much as they desire. It works well for us!
6 Mar 2012 — 26 views, 2 favorites, 1 comment
6 Mar 2012 — 12 views
6 Mar 2012 — 7 views
6 Mar 2012 — 9 views
6 Mar 2012 — 13 views, 1 comment
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?