I made a modest living in photography shooting kid's sporting events, beauty pageant candids, and weddings. Unfortunately, those events ate up my weekends and 10 years ago I decided to just shoot for fun, friends, and the occasional paid gig to buy some new piece of equipment.
Now the kids are grown up and I'm coming back to my love of photography.
Find me at: http://flickr.com
14 Oct 2013 — 1 view
14 Oct 2013 — 2 views
14 Oct 2013 — 3 views
14 Oct 2013 — 4 views
29 Jan 2009 — 83 views
23 Jan 2009 — 66 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?