I am an infectious diseases physician and epidemiologist in Bethesda, Maryland, retired from the Navy and, now, fully retired from medicine. My wife and I are both into digital photography, photographing whatever interests us. You can reach me through my email email@example.com. If you'd like to purchase one of the photos, check out my pages at http://www.redbubble.com/people/thadz and http://500px.com/Thad_Zajdowicz.
Find me at: http://500px.com
30 Mar 2015 — 4 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
238 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?