I am an infectious diseases physician and epidemiologist in Bethesda, Maryland, retired from the Navy and, now, fully retired from medicine. My wife and I are both into digital photography, photographing whatever interests us. You can reach me through my email email@example.com. If you'd like to purchase one of the photos, check out my pages at http://www.redbubble.com/people/thadz and http://500px.com/Thad_Zajdowicz.
Find me at: http://500px.com
25 Dec 2010 — 1732 views
Reading is among the greatest pleasures in life.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
218 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I've noticed that five of my uploads have " Hot" in front of the caption. Why are they caterogized that way ?
A: Do you know?