Kushal is a Mumbai/Toronto based visual storyteller.
Photography has been a natural extension to his repertoire of artistic interests. He brings his brand of storytelling from his career in animation and film into his photography. His work has been published in international photography magazines such as JPG and Whitehot, sold his work in charity auctions like SNAP Toronto and also made his professional photography debut in 2009 at PGI’s Exhibit A to commercial and critical success.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
18 Sep 2011 — 20 views, 1 favorite
18 Sep 2011 — 10 views, 1 favorite
18 Sep 2011 — 8 views
18 Sep 2011 — 13 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?