Kushal is a Mumbai/Toronto based visual storyteller.
Photography has been a natural extension to his repertoire of artistic interests. He brings his brand of storytelling from his career in animation and film into his photography. His work has been published in international photography magazines such as JPG and Whitehot, sold his work in charity auctions like SNAP Toronto and also made his professional photography debut in 2009 at PGI’s Exhibit A to commercial and critical success.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
18 Oct 2007 — 251 views
18 Oct 2007 — 324 views
18 Oct 2007 — 297 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
245 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?