I am a purist. I shoot 95% film and 5% digital. I have studied all types of photography and I am currently perusing higher academic knowledge. When I am not shooting for myself, I can be found working on shoots for well known magazines and companies.
Put simply: Photography is my life.
Find me at: http://www.thecameraclicks.com
15 Nov 2008 — 393 views
15 Nov 2008 — 425 views
11 Nov 2008 — 373 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?