When people ask me what I shoot, the answer is "everything". but I get most excited (as I believe a lot of other photographers do) about capturing an image that appears momentarily and then is gone and can never be reproduced again ... "ephemeral" was the word that Susan B. Griffith taught me (thanks Susan).
12 May 2013 — 14 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?