As you can see i have a passion for photography i love everything from simple to the most conplex type images. I don't believe i have that one type of "style" i just make images that will cause questions and or build a story. My goal in life is to be able to shoot full time and become published. with all of your help on this site i believe i can make one if not both of these goals,If you like my work please stop by my website and or shoot me a email i would love to hear from you!
Find me at: http://www.themessengerimage.com
23 Jan 2013 — 22 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
376 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
272 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?