Although I live in the US, I grew up in Germany, and my family is spread out all over the world (Australia, Africa, Europe, N. and S. America), so we love to travel and eat. I have always enjoyed amateur photography, and now that my children are older and more independent, I am finally getting a chance to devote a little more time to it. Traveling and food always make for some wonderful photographic opportunities, but I also enjoy finding photographic moments in the everyday and mundane.
14 Nov 2012 — 60 views, 14 favorites, 20 comments, In 2 collections
In "Photo Challenge: What Goes Up, Must Come Down; Stairs"
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?