Im An Illustrator ( I.E. Drawing & painting ) by trade/education. I've dabbled in photography since early High School. Tactile art can be tedius and painfull at times. By the time I have an Idea really nailed down, im usually already too tired of it to really execute. Photography can sometimes be the cure. It's realetive instant gratification, I used to be a big film snob but digital helps me shoot more often than I would otherwise. Wow! JPG doesn't give a lot of space for this.
15 Oct 2009 — 40 views
15 Oct 2009 — 21 views
11 Jun 2008 — 72 views
11 Jun 2008 — 117 views, 2 favorites
11 Jun 2008 — 104 views
11 Jun 2008 — 85 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?