Photography never has been anything more to me than evidence of the ridiculous situations I find myself in all the time.
If you don't believe the stories I tell, look at my pictures. They are the only artifacts of intangible moments in fleeting obscure situations. I don't believe I go looking for trouble, or absurdity. I believe that no matter how well I hide, they find me.
I live a very circumstantial life, just like you. I hope you enjoy my colorblind insight.
8 Jan 2010 — 46 views, 1 favorite
7 Dec 2009 — 29 views
30 Nov 2009 — 46 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
246 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?