Photography is my true passion. I love to travel and enjoy new sites,meet new people, ways of life, nature. I love to share my passion and the beauty that I see in the world through my camera lens to others.I live in the beautiful state of Virginia.
Find me at: http://www.Teresagraysphotography.com
27 Aug 2011 — 13 views, 2 favorites
22 Aug 2011 — 9 views
22 Aug 2011 — 15 views, 2 favorites
13 Aug 2011 — 14 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?