I am a long-time hobby photographer beginning in my youth in the 1960's with a Bullet Brownie which remains a staple in my personal collection of vintage camera's including my now antique Canon AE-1.
Current equipment: Nikon D60 - variety of accessories.
You will find that my JPG collection consists primarily of serious images of nature, wildlife, automobiles; occasionally a bit of humor thrown in. Lately, I have invested greater time and effort in portraiture.
I welcome your critique.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?