I grew up around cityscapes and suburban sprawls in the middle of California. Adventuring through this as a kid and afterwards at night was something that I could never quite get out of my mind.
Theres something about night time, the lighting and atmosphere just turns the world upside down for a frozen minute of time. Something I will always be drawn back to is the night.
Find me at: http://davidsommars.com
17 Aug 2008 — 97 views, 5 favorites
17 Aug 2008 — 74 views, 3 favorites
17 Aug 2008 — 63 views, 2 favorites
17 Aug 2008 — 75 views, 2 favorites
15 Aug 2008 — 70 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?