I grew up around cityscapes and suburban sprawls in the middle of California. Adventuring through this as a kid and afterwards at night was something that I could never quite get out of my mind.
Theres something about night time, the lighting and atmosphere just turns the world upside down for a frozen minute of time. Something I will always be drawn back to is the night.
Find me at: http://davidsommars.com
17 Aug 2008 — 96 views, 5 favorites
17 Aug 2008 — 73 views, 3 favorites
17 Aug 2008 — 63 views, 2 favorites
17 Aug 2008 — 75 views, 2 favorites
15 Aug 2008 — 70 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?