I am a professional surfer turned photographer. After traveling to so many great places I decided to become a photographer. I graduated from Brooks Institute of Photography and now I am a freelance photographer. I have applied my love for the Ocean to capture a unique and different approach to shooting photography. I feel every picture is a work of art and should express feelings and emotions. Thanks for looking at my photos.
Please Surf to my BLOG:
Find me at: http://www.ryancardonephotography.com
7 Mar 2007 — 1721 views, 2 favorites
7 Mar 2007 — 1945 views, 5 favorites
6 Mar 2007 — 1202 views, 15 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?