I am a professional surfer turned photographer. After traveling to so many great places I decided to become a photographer. I graduated from Brooks Institute of Photography and now I am a freelance photographer. I have applied my love for the Ocean to capture a unique and different approach to shooting photography. I feel every picture is a work of art and should express feelings and emotions. Thanks for looking at my photos.
Please Surf to my BLOG:
Find me at: http://www.ryancardonephotography.com
27 Feb 2007 — 1206 views, 4 favorites
27 Feb 2007 — 1259 views
27 Feb 2007 — 956 views, 7 favorites
27 Feb 2007 — 1243 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?