I'm a Lifestyle & Portrait photographer with a natural progression towards: Beauty, Fashion, Glamour and Intimate/Fine Art Portraiture.
Currently, I reside in Delmar, Maryland... on the DelMarVa peninsula, but I believe in growing where you are planted, so who's to say where I'll be planted next?
I cut my DSLR teeth on a Canon Rebel XT EOS 350-D in March of 2012 and currently use a Canon EOS 50-D.
Next chapter: learning film, large format (from shooting to darkroom)
Find me at: http://www.love-n-life-studio.com
23 Aug 2012 — 8 views
20 Aug 2012 — 7 views, 1 favorite
20 Aug 2012 — 11 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
230 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?