Author and photographer. Born and raised in Germany. Studied journalism in Canada and worked for more than twenty years for European and North American publications in both English and German. She is the author of the novel "Undressing Shadows", Postwar Germany - the story of two women, and non-fiction book "From Hell to Freedom", Croatian Odyssey to Canada as well as the poetry selection "Gone to Gemaris"; available on amazon.com and kindle. Ursula lives and works in Canmore, Alberta.
Find me at: http://www.tilltales.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?