Author and photographer. Born and raised in Germany. Studied journalism in Canada and worked for more than twenty years for European and North American publications in both English and German. She is the author of the novel "Undressing Shadows", Postwar Germany - the story of two women, and non-fiction book "From Hell to Freedom", Croatian Odyssey to Canada as well as the poetry selection "Gone to Gemaris"; available on amazon.com and kindle. Ursula lives and works in Canmore, Alberta.
Find me at: http://www.tilltales.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?