I came to photography later in life, but I quickly fell in love with it. I love to photograph people in candid moments, so photojournalism seemed a natural fit for me. I am father to three amazing children, two who have grown and one who's still at home, and I'm husband to the most amazing woman in the world!
Find me at: http://www.timglassphotography.com
13 Jul 2010 — 4 views
8 Jul 2010 — 4 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?