Me. GWM, 50-something, live in Elgin, IL but spend a lot of time in Colombia with my bf. Retired from management consulting last year after a nasty stroke. Like photography more than ever since it exercises the brain.
I like to photograph pretty much everything I see. Always looking for a new point of view. It's so easy to make trite images.
Nikon D300s, D800 & F100. Fujifilm X20. Mamiya 645, Hasselblad 500 c/m
Find me at: http://500px.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?