Me. GWM, 50-something, live in Elgin, IL but spend a lot of time in Colombia with my bf. Retired from management consulting last year after a nasty stroke. Like photography more than ever since it exercises the brain.
I like to photograph pretty much everything I see. Always looking for a new point of view. It's so easy to make trite images.
Nikon D300s, D800 & F100. Fujifilm X20. Mamiya 645, Hasselblad 500 c/m
Find me at: http://500px.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?