Needless to say, I enjoy Photography as well as a variety of other art forms.
I consider who I am a constant work in progress, who I am now will only improve over the next years (just as any other person in the right state of mind). Just keep polishing and polishing and eventually you'll shine.
I work as the Admissions Coordinator at Oakbridge Academy of Arts. School for Photography as well as Visual Design, in Western PA.
27 May 2009 — 70 views, 2 favorites
17 May 2009 — 95 views, 1 favorite
17 May 2009 — 70 views
16 May 2009 — 125 views
9 May 2009 — 105 views, 1 favorite
4 Apr 2009 — 96 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?