I'm 17 and I live in Regina Saskatchewan, which also happens to be the chlamydia capital of Canada.
I've always been interested in photography, though I only started taking film pictures about a year ago when I received a really old Pentax something-or-other as a present from my dear ole auntie..
The pictures on JPG are spectacular and definitely an inspiration. My photos are not completely amazing for the most part but I enjoy taking them and that's all that really matters. =)
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?