I am a college graduate that is still trying to figure out what to do. I received my B.A. in Media Studies, but photography has always been my first love. In middle school I had to drop out of the photo club because I didn't have a proper camera and I am making up for lost time by taking as many pictures as I can (good and bad) and sharing them with as many people as I can.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
204 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
220 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?