I have a degree in Digital Design & Graphics and work in the printing industry, but photography is my first love. I have shot about a dozen weddings professionally, but prefer to keep this as a hobby. When I try to make money from photography, it becomes work... and I don't enjoy it.
Find me at: http://www.thomasberryhill.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
168 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
209 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?