I have a degree in Digital Design & Graphics and work in the printing industry, but photography is my first love. I have shot about a dozen weddings professionally, but prefer to keep this as a hobby. When I try to make money from photography, it becomes work... and I don't enjoy it.
Find me at: http://www.thomasberryhill.com
15 Aug 2012 — 12 views, 1 favorite
16 Sep 2011 — 22 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
25 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
89 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?