I have a degree in Digital Design & Graphics and work in the printing industry, but photography is my first love. I have shot about a dozen weddings professionally, but prefer to keep this as a hobby. When I try to make money from photography, it becomes work... and I don't enjoy it.
Find me at: http://www.thomasberryhill.com
12 Aug 2009 — 80 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?