As a trained sculptor and more recently a self taught photographer I strive to create. My work is a bold mix of themes and techniques.
Colour fascinates me as does the ability to remove it from an image focusing the eye on the subject rather than the instant gratification of bold patterns, fleshy tones etc.
Through my figurative photography I seek to create atmospheric works striving to produce striking, sometimes beautiful portraits of both strangers in the street and those close to me.
5 Sep 2010 — 29 views
5 Sep 2010 — 16 views
5 Sep 2010 — 24 views
5 Sep 2010 — 15 views
5 Sep 2010 — 14 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
200 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
219 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?