As a trained sculptor and more recently a self taught photographer I strive to create. My work is a bold mix of themes and techniques.
Colour fascinates me as does the ability to remove it from an image focusing the eye on the subject rather than the instant gratification of bold patterns, fleshy tones etc.
Through my figurative photography I seek to create atmospheric works striving to produce striking, sometimes beautiful portraits of both strangers in the street and those close to me.
1 Aug 2010 — 6 views
1 Aug 2010 — 16 views
1 Aug 2010 — 19 views
15 Jul 2010 — 6 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: I've noticed that five of my uploads have " Hot" in front of the caption. Why are they caterogized that way ?
A: Do you know?