It all started in Kindergarten when the art teacher dragged us into her makeshift photo studio, snapped images of the class and then sent us on our way. The very next week she took us into her makeshift darkroom where she taught us how to print and develop photographs. Since that moment, I have always loved photography.
Also on Flickr
21 May 2009 — 47 views
30 Apr 2009 — 55 views
27 Apr 2009 — 38 views
31 Mar 2009 — 56 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?