freakboy on world tour-all time along with 15 kg photo-equipment.
I was born in an acient, over 1000 years old small town named Kronach in Franconia, Bavaria, Germany.
The first time I got in contact with photography was as a 6 year old boy. My dad used to capture pictures with a LEICA from the 50ies and from that time on I am addicted to photography!
Nikon D700, Hasselblad 500 c/m
Nikkor 18mm f/3.5
Nikkor PC-E 24mm 1:3.5D ED
Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm, f/2.8
Nikkor VR, AF-S 70-20
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?