I have always loved photography; I shot B&W 35mm photos for almost a decade; I was also a film student. I had stopped shooting pictures for many years until I got a digital camera as a gift. I didn't find it to be challenging but it gave me a new perspective on photography, to recreate new images from my photos.
- +JPG+ since May 2012
- *2 hot photos
17 Oct 2013 — 10 views, 1 favorite
12 Oct 2013 — 14 views
12 Oct 2013 — 15 views, 2 favorites
4 May 2013 — 70 views, 9 favorites
4 May 2013 — 64 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?