I have always loved photography; I shot B&W 35mm photos for almost a decade; I was also a film student. I had stopped shooting pictures for many years until I got a digital camera as a gift. I didn't find it to be challenging but it gave me a new perspective on photography, to recreate new images from my photos.
- +JPG+ since May 2012
- *2 hot photos
26 Nov 2012 — 41 views, 1 favorite
21 Oct 2012 — 27 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?