I have always loved photography; I shot B&W 35mm photos for almost a decade; I was also a film student. I had stopped shooting pictures for many years until I got a digital camera as a gift. I didn't find it to be challenging but it gave me a new perspective on photography, to recreate new images from my photos.
- +JPG+ since May 2012
- *2 hot photos
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
Enter "Macro Mosaic"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?