I ive and work in Paris, France, as an Art Director, Graphic Designer & Photographer.
I travel a lot, always looking for inspiration wherever I am and in whatever surrounds me.
In February of 2005, I began the "totoblog".
Posting “visual moods” daily, the totoblog communicates a personal & "décalé" look on urban life nowadays.
You can access the totoblog here: http://www.totoblog.fr
You can also check my graphic design portfolio & more photography works here: http://www.thomascabus.com
Find me at: http://www.thomascabus.com
10 Aug 2009 — 89 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?